Sunrise Cicada 6S 30A 4-in-1 ESC
1x Sunrise Cicada 30Amp BLHeli_S 4-in-1 ESC
2x Wire Set
1x Power Leads
1x Pack of Nylon Spacers and Screws (M3x8 male/female standoffs, M3x6 female/female standoffs, M3x8mm screws).
- BLHeli_S has motor PWM that is synchronous to the MCU master clock, as it is generated by hardware. This makes the motor silent and throttle response that is smooth as silk.
- BLHeli_S has very small throttle steps of resolution up to 2048 steps.
- BLHeli_S will have the same good Sync holding properties as base BLHeli. Maybe even better.
- BLHeli_S generally spin-up better than base BLHeli.
- BLHeli_S does damped light, only.
- BLHeli_S supports very high motor Speeds. A BB1 MCU will support 350k erpm, and the limit of the BB2 is not yet known, so the code is set to limit at 500k erpm.
- BLHeli_S supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot. Autodetected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Last and by no means least, is simplicity. If you have a regular setup, just install and go fly (calibrate if your throttle range does not match BLHeli_S default). Or if you need to configure or update, just do so with the simplicity offered by connecting to your ESCs through the FlightController, using BLHeliSuite and a USB cable.